We’re very excited to let everyone know that we are able to open our doors at Bay Dental Centre again, June 1st!
We are following guidance from Dr. Bonnie and other authoritative agencies to take necessary precautions to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, some of which include:
● Clear signage on physical distancing, hand hygiene and coughing etiquette.
● Staggering of appointment times to accommodate physical distancing.
● Installation of a plexiglass barrier in the reception area.
● Making transactions as contactless and paperless as possible.
● Regular cleaning and disinfection of the office.
● Enhanced personal protection equipment worn by care providers.
● Provision of teledentistry services, when indicated.
When you come in for your appointment please be aware that the street-level door will be open as usual, however the glass door entering the office at the bottom of the stairs will be locked. Raj will greet you from the window and there will be seating for two people there. The regular reception area will also have two seats available, separated by two metres. Due to the limited seating available to accommodate physical distancing, please attend appointments alone where possible. Raj will have hand sanitizer and masks available when she brings you inside. We will have everyone leave by the other glass door exiting to the elevator to ensure there is no close contact with patients arriving.
Book online or call 604-569-0099.
Please do NOT book an appointment if you answer YES to any of the following:
● Do you have a fever or have felt hot or feverish anytime in the last two weeks?
● Do you have any of these symptoms: dry cough, shortness of breath,
difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, post-nasal drip?
● Have you experienced a recent loss of smell or taste?
● Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients,
or persons self-isolating because of a determined risk for COVID-19?
● Have you returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
● Have you returned from travel within Canada from a location known affected with COVID-19?
● Is your workplace considered high risk?
Thank you for your patience and continued support as we navigate our re-opening!
Thank you and take care,
YOUR DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER DENTIST
Bay Dental is your Dentist Downtown Vancouver. We have recently moved to a new location in the heart of downtown Vancouver, just a few blocks away from Vancouver City Centre and Granville skytrain stations.
Conservative Treatment Plans
Communication is an integral part of treatment plans at Bay Dental, we thoroughly discuss treatment options and all costs with patients prior to beginning any procedure. We ensure patients are receiving healthy and effective dental care for necessary procedures.
We make every effort to not “overtreat” our patients. Our conservative treatment plans are non-aggressive and only address dental and oral issues that are necessary.
Strong Periodontal Program
At Bay Dental, we are dedicated to the highest level of gum excellence. Periodontics is a branch of dentistry that handles the illness of the supporting structures of the teeth including the gums and bone.
Our periodontal treatments are designed to help stop the spreading of illness and bring your oral wellness back to optimal health. We treat each case individually and make personalized periodontal treatment plans based on the patient’s needs.
Budget Friendly Treatments
Prior to beginning any procedure, the Bay Dental team discuses all costs involved with the patient.
If the patient has access to dental insurance, we strive to get as much information from the insurer as possible. This helps to ensure costs are fully understood before commencing treatment.
We strive to provide optimal dental care with minimal cost to you. Communication is an integral part of your dental plan at Bay Dental, and we discuss all treatment options available, the nature of each procedure, and the costs before beginning any dental procedure. Visit our Dentist Downtown Vancouver located on West Georgia, between Richards St and Seymour St.
Ready to book your appointment? Call us at 604 569 0099.
CONTACT US TODAY!
604 569 0099